Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fun x 3!

I waited until the very last week before Halloween, but we have managed to make it to the pumpkin patch 3 times in the past week!

On Thursday we met up with Missy and Nate and went to the pumpkin patch at our church. It never fails that when we get together with Missy and Nate that Carter is a terror and Nate is a perfect little pumpkin. Thursday was no exception. At first Carter saw the nursery workers at church and didn't want me to put him down (I think he was afraid I was going to drop him off there.) So we spent awhile just walking around the patch until he warmed up to everything. Then all he wanted to do was run around like a crazy man! We took tons of pictures but I don't think we got a single one where both boys were looking and smiling. In better news, how precious is little Nate? 




On Friday Matt left work early so we could run to a different pumpkin patch before it closed. Here we did get a few good pictures of Carter- I think he was in a better mood since his Daddy was around ;)  We also purchased our pumpkins for carving! Carter did such a good job picking all of them out and pushing the wheelbarrow ;)




And I can't get over this comparison picture from the past two Octobers! Can't believe my baby is so big!

On Saturday we met back up at our church to get some pictures with Brooxie Kate and Aunt La. Again, Carter was in no mood for pictures PLUS a rotten pumpkin exploded on him as soon as we got there. Nothing like slimy pumpkin to ruin a cute outfit :/
I can't wait for Brooks' age when Carter will actually listen when I tell him to sit still and smile...by then the twins will be one and acting crazy like him, lol!







I still can't believe that when we go back next year we will have THREE little pumpkins with us!! 

No comments: