Thursday, October 10, 2013

11 Weeks

September 24, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 11 weeks
Size of babies: limes
Genders: still assuming it's B/G twins, but we have had fun playing around with B/B and G/G names
Maternity clothes: yep! Just pants though, shirts I can still wear non-maternity 
Weight gain:
Belly growth: 2.5 inches
Movement: none
Sleep: this area is getting better.  I'm tired all.the.time. to the point where I'm napping when Carter naps.  And I'm going to bed much earlier than normal.  Thankfully I'm falling asleep and staying asleep much better than I was in the beginning.  But I'm ready to have my energy back! 
Symptoms: sick and tired of being sick and tired
Cravings: nothing specific, but grocery shopping is dangerous.  I'm doing a lot of impulse shopping!
What I miss: Diet Coke
Best moment this week: graduating from HFI! 
Best husband moment/quote: "These babies are totally both boys.  You are completely outnumbered...even the dog is a boy."
Notes: I'm definitely more aware of my uterus and can tell it's much heavier.  Hematoma is still there but Dr K said it looked "better."  It was bittersweet walking out of Dr H's office this week knowing I would never go back...they have been so good to me and gave me 3 miracle babies! 
Comparison picture to 11 weeks with Carter:

No comments: