Thursday, October 10, 2013

12 Weeks

October 1, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 12 weeks
Size of babies: plums
Genders: still assuming it's B/G twins, but we have had fun playing around with B/B and G/G names
Maternity clothes: yep! Just pants though, shirts I can still wear non-maternity 
Weight gain: back down to 0 lbs
Belly growth: 3.5 inches
Movement: I *swore* I feel them from time-to-time, but the ultrasound tech laughed at me when I told her on Monday and said the babies are too small right now for me to feel anything.  Boo.  
Sleep: I'm finally starting to sleep better at night.  But I'm still really tired during the day and taking naps on the days that I can.  
Symptoms: my skin looks absolutely terrible, throwing up everyday
Cravings: Subway
What I miss: Diet Coke
Best moment this week: Hematoma is shrinking!! Dr P will place my cerclage on Wednesday!  
Best husband moment/quote: We have started laying in bed at night and listening to the babies heart beats on the doppler.  It's a sweet time together.
Notes: I'm officially only seeing Dr P from now on and she has scheduled me for each Monday until March.  In addition I'm also visiting The Women's Pavillion at TCH this week for an appointment with their Program for Multiples.  I will have a comprehensive ultrasound and meet with a genetic counselor, a nutritionist and a MFM doctor.  
Comparison picture to 12 weeks with Carter:

No comments: