Sunday, October 13, 2013

Football season update


Six weeks into the season and I'm just now getting around to a football update! I blame the morning sickness!

Katy 41 - Klein 3
Katy 49 - Alief Taylor 0
Katy 37 - The Woodlands 13
Katy 42 - Mayde Creek 0
Katy 28 - Morton Ranch 3
Katy 44 - Taylor 0




This season has been much different than seasons past.  In the past seven seasons I have only missed one game and it was when both Carter and I were sick and the game was in Waco and televised.  ONE out of 105 games...that's not a shabby record.  This year between the pregnancy and my overactive toddler I've made it to 3.  In my defense the hematoma kept me away from 2 of the 3 that I missed so I could have a much better attendance record.


Even without me and Carter there the Tigers are on a roll and don't plan to stop anytime soon.  This season has definitely been the most stressful for Matt, for whatever reason.  He is working really ridiculous house, often not getting home until after 10pm and leaving before 6am.  Poor thing is just exhausted on Sunday mornings (the only day he can sleep in) but still chooses to get up and do "morning duty" with Carter Man.  

Football games with a toddler...not my favorite.   Carter just wants to run around the stadium and does NOT like to stay in our arms on in his seat in the stands.  So me, PawPaw or Nana are always taking turns running after him.  And since he goes to bed around 7:30pm we usually end up leaving during halftime.  I might look into finding a babysitter once playoffs start so I can actually go to the game and WATCH what is going on, and be able to stay until the end.  
OMG...is he thirteen?!?! 

Six down, hopefully ten more to go! 

No comments: