Wednesday, October 9, 2013

8 Weeks

September 3, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 8 weeks
Size of babies: raspberries
Genders: still no inclination either way, we've just been saying "the babies."  We have a 50% chance of boy/girl twins so we're sticking with that probability for now. 
Maternity clothes: still in regular clothes but I did wear my belly band today
Weight gain: 0 pounds
Belly growth: 1 inch! It's true what they say about showing sooner the second time around! 
Movement: none
Sleep: I'm having such a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep at night.  Although I'm completely exhausted sleep is really hard to come by.  
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, fatigue, sensitive to smells
Cravings: fruit! I can't eat enough!  
Best moment this week: We've had a rough week between the nausea and hematoma
Best husband moment/quote: As he's taking my picture "stop sticking your stomach out."  Me: "I'm not, you jerk!"
Notes: diagnosed with a hematoma on Friday, August 30 and have been on modified bed rest with strict instructions to not lift anything
Comparison picture to 8 weeks with Carter:

No comments: