Wednesday, October 2, 2013

6 Weeks

August 20, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 6 weeks
Size of babies: sweet peas
Genders: no idea yet, but I keep referring to the babies as "he"...maybe because I'm used to it with Carter?
Maternity clothes: obviously none
Weight gain: 0
Belly growth: 0
Movement: none
Sleep: I haven't had any crazy dreams (that I remember) but I'm still having trouble falling asleep.  I'm really low on energy and pretty exhausted most days. 
Symptoms: tired, bloated, peeing all the time, a slight bad taste in my mouth
Cravings: none, but already missing my Diet Coke
Best moment this week: telling our families Carter was going to be a big brother and finding out it is TWINS!!
Best husband moment/quote: "Holy sh!t, we're going to have three kids under the age of two!"
Comparison picture to 6 weeks with Carter: 

No comments: