Wednesday, October 9, 2013

9 Weeks

September 10, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 9 weeks
Size of babies: grapes
Genders: still no inclination either way, we've just been saying "the babies."  We have a 50% chance of boy/girl twins so we're sticking with that probability for now. 
Maternity clothes: in between.  My bella band is so uncomfortable that I hate to wear it, but I tried my maternity pants and they still fall down all day.  
Weight gain: 2 pounds
Belly growth: 2 inches
Movement: none
Sleep: not great.  Still having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep, and I'm having some crazy dreams.  I'm exhausted which makes this all the more annoying.   
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, exhaustion and my skin still looks terrible
Cravings: water...I can't get enough
Best moment this week: last Thursday Baby B was measuring really small.  He still had a heartbeat but Dr P said she was worried.  We prayed all weekend and on Monday he was fine! He is measuring a week behind (normal in first trimester for multiples) so we will keep an eye on him. 
Best husband moment/quote: "How do you feel about naming the babies Luke and Leia?"  Um, no.
Notes: hematoma is still there, along with a HUGE (7.6cm) cyst on my right ovary.  I still cannot lift anything so taking care of Carter has been interesting.  He's in a toddler bed, we've set his booster seat on the floor to eat in, and I can't get him in and out of the car by myself.  Praying this hematoma goes away and SOON! I can't get my cerclage until the hematoma gets a little smaller. 
Comparison picture to 9 weeks with Carter:

No comments: