Wednesday, October 2, 2013

4 Weeks

August 6, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 4 weeks
Size of baby: poppyseed
Gender: who knows! I'm just glad to be pregnant!
Maternity clothes: obviously none
Weight gain: 0
Belly growth: 0
Movement: none
Sleep: sleeping good but having crazy dreams!
Symptoms: slightly crampy, but nothing really
Cravings: none.  I'm anxious to see if I crave mustard again.  I haven't had any since I was pregnant with Carter. 
Best moment this week: my nurse, Vanessa, calling with the results of our blood draw to confirm that I was pregnant and my numbers look good! I started crying!
Best husband moment/quote: Matt is very insistant that we keep this to ourselves.  I don't think he trusts me to not blab to someone! I love this phase where we have a very special secret and no one knows but us! It's the best part! 
Comparison picture to 4 weeks with Carter: 

No comments: