Thursday, October 10, 2013

13 Weeks

October 8, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of babies: peaches
Genders: still assuming it's B/G twins, but we have had fun playing around with B/B and G/G names
Maternity clothes: I am wearing my maternity jeans everyday, but a combo of mat/non-mat tops 
Weight gain: 2 pounds
Belly growth: 4.5 inches
Movement: I still think I can feel a small kick here and there, especially if I'm leaning forward 
Sleep: I have good and bad nights, but more good than bad these days
Symptoms: unrelenting "morning" sickness
Cravings: ice cold water
What I miss: coffee, I am still allowed to drink it but the thought and even smell just turns me off
Best moment this week: being able to pick up my baby!! Holding him, snuggling him, and just feeling like a normal mom again
Best husband moment/quote: 
Notes: Hematoma is down to 2.5cm!! Whoo hoo!! So I can pick up Carter using caution.  And cerclage is in which just gives me peace of mind.   
Comparison picture to 13 weeks with Carter:
And someone wanted to sneak in the picture with me this week:

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You look wonderful Amanda! So excited for yall! When do you find out the genders??