Wednesday, October 16, 2013

14 Weeks

October 15, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 14 weeks
Size of babies: lemons
Genders: still assuming it's B/G twins, but we have had fun playing around with B/B and G/G names
Maternity clothes: I am wearing my maternity jeans everyday, but a combo of mat/non-mat tops 
Weight gain: 4 pounds
Belly growth:  4.5 inches
Movement: I still think I can feel a small kick here and there, especially if I'm leaning forward 
Sleep: I've gone back to having trouble sleeping.  I'm tired at night, but cannot fall asleep or stay asleep
Symptoms: still getting sick, but it's definitely getting better
Cravings: ice cold water
What I miss: comfortably sleeping on my stomach
Best moment this week: I've had two days in the past week with NO sickness! Praying this means I am on the way out of this phase.  And hello second trimester!! 
Best husband moment/quote: When Matt comes home from work now he sits with me for a second and just rubs my belly.  We never say anything but it's a sweet time together.
Notes: I've figured out the peanut butter is a trigger for my sickness, so I've been much better since cutting it from my diet. 
Comparison picture to 14 weeks with Carter:

No comments: