Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10 Weeks

September 17, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 10 weeks
Size of babies: prunes
Genders: still assuming it's B/G twins, although the heart rates have evened out so now I'm not so sure
Maternity clothes: yep! Just pants though, shirts I can still wear non-maternity 
Weight gain: back down to 1 pound, I'm tired of all this fluctuation! I blame the nausea.
Belly growth: 2 inches
Movement: none
Sleep: not great.  Still having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep, and I'm having some crazy dreams.  I'm exhausted which makes this all the more annoying.   
Symptoms: the nausea and vomitting has officially taken over my life.  Yuck!  I'm still super tired all the time and try to nap when Carter naps.  And my c-section incision has started to itch which Dr P says is from stretching.  
Cravings: nothing that I can remember this week
What I miss: Diet Coke
Best moment this week: we have started telling some of our close friends and family our news and everyone is so excited! 
Best husband moment/quote:
Notes: hematoma is still there, although Dr P thinks it has thinned out a little bit.  I still can't lift anything and I am just BEYOND frustrated with the entire situation. I can't wait for life to go back to normal! 
Comparison picture to 10 weeks with Carter:

No comments: