Wednesday, October 2, 2013

7 Weeks

August 27, 2013


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 7 weeks
Size of babies: blueberries
Genders: still no inclination either way, we've just been saying "the babies."  Still so crazy that there's two of them! 
Maternity clothes: none, although at night I've been wearing stretchy pants.  I think I will be in maternity clothes a lot sooner this time
Weight gain: 1 pound.  I've been reading about twin pregnancies and weight gain so I'm trying my hardest to gain weight.  Protein and carbs are the name of the game!! And you can see a little bump up there!
Belly growth: 1 inch! It's true what they say about showing sooner the second time around! 
Movement: none
Sleep: I'm having such a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep at night.  Although I'm completely exhausted sleep is really hard to come by.  
Symptoms: nausea and exhaustion
Cravings: Friday night I was reheating some chili for dinner and I got the strongest craving for meatballs.  I didn't have the stuff on hand to make any so I ran to Subway for a meatball sandwich.  It was absolutely delicious! I've never experienced such an intense craving before- not even with Carter. 
Best moment this week: reading nightly about a twin pregnancy and what we need to do to ensure I carry these babies as long as possible.  And seeing the babies on ultrasound every chance we get! 
Best husband moment/quote: "This is going to suck for a few years, but then it's going to be completely awesome."
Notes: Enrolled in the Multiples Program at TCH this week and will possibly be delivering downtown.  Scheduled cerclage for 11 weeks with Dr P.  
Comparison picture to 7 weeks with Carter: 

2 comments:

Mateya said...

You are just glowing! :)

Unknown said...

YAY! So cute!!!