Tuesday, October 29, 2013

16 Weeks

October 29, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 16 weeks
Size of babies: avocados
Genders: we find out tomorrow!  
Maternity clothes: all the way
Weight gain: 7 pounds
Belly growth:  6 inches!! 
Movement: Yes! Both are kicking and stretching, but especially Baby A!  Matt has not been able to feel anything yet.   
Sleep: finally sleeping really good, except I wake up every morning at 4:17am on the dot.  So strange! Still very tired throughout the day.  
Symptoms: sporadic sickness, skin is still breaking out, severe moodiness and leg cramps at night
Cravings: ice cold water and fruit.  Nothing sounds good or tastes good right now so I'm having a really hard time eating anything.
What I miss: bending over easily, bathing Carter comfortably, basically anything where I'm bending over my belly.  It's amazing how early I'm feeling to big and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: belly kisses from my little man! 
Best husband moment/quote: Poor Matty is getting the worst of me these days.  I'm so tired and cranky at night when he gets home I feel like all I do is nag and complain to him.  But sweet man still rubs my legs at night when they are cramping!
Notes: belly is sensitive to touch, especially when Carter is sitting in my lap laying against my chest
Comparison picture to 16 weeks with Carter:

And my assistant this week:

1 comment:

Grace Meeker said...

What did you find out your having?!?!?! I'm waiting to hear!! :)