Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin pictures!

Obligatory for fall, am I right? 

We went on Saturday after the parade to Cornelius Nursery and snapped some CA-UTE pictures.  It was perfect because most of the property is covered so we were sweating or squinting like idiots.  My only regret is Matt was working so all the pictures are only of the two of us.  Bummer.  Hopefully Matt can sneak away from work for an hour this weekend so we can get some pictures at the Rice Harvest Festival.  Could it really beat the cuteness from last year, though? ;)

Enjoy!








1 comment:

Amy said...

How adorable!!!! I might try and go by there Sunday evening! We wanted to go to Dewberry, but with me getting off at 5 and them closing at 6 - there is no way baby and I can both get ready! These turned out great! Pretty mama and handsome little boy!