Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bumbo

When I was watching Brooxie Kate yesterday she went in Carter's room and brought out his Bumbo.  Then she proceeded to place it in front of the TV, sit and watch Caillou for awhile.  She looked so BIG sitting in the little Bumbo...I wish I had thought to take a picture of her.

I don't know why I hadn't put Carter in his Bumbo before now...I guess I just forgot about it.  So today we tried it out for a little while and he LOVED it!  He seriously thought it was the coolest thing and just smiled and laughed the whole time he was sitting in it.



Later while I was making dinner he was fussing in his bouncer (per usual) so I put him on the floor in his Bumbo again and he immediately started laughing!  Silly boy!

Then he joined me while I ate dinner. It was so nice to have company!


And just for good measure, how does my sweet boy look in a hat?  I might have to go back to Target and purchase it for him, too darn cute!

3 comments:

Katy said...

So cute! He probably loves the new view!

Unknown said...

AWWW I love him this is precious. He looks so happy/cute/BIG in his bumbo.

Amy said...

He is so cute!! So glad he loves the bumbo!! Bennett likes it for about 2 minutes!