Sunday, October 21, 2012

Going Private

I've decided I'm going to try out making the blog private for awhile.  If it doesn't work out I can always come back to being public, but this feels like the best fit for our family right now.

I can invite up to 100 people and you will need a username and password to view the blog.  As long as I have your email address this should be pretty easy.

So please email me amandaleighmcdaniel {at} gmail {dot} com if you would like to continue reading.  This includes family!  Please don't assume that I have your email address and know that you want to be included on the blog list.  And if you aren't family or a follower that's okay too...just me know you are a reader and would like to keep reading!

My goal is to have everything ready to convert over by November 1st.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I want to keep reading :) Love you and Monkey!

-Em

Lisa said...

you know mine and yes of course I want to keep ready about you guys!