Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15


This is our third year to observe Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.  It's so bittersweet that a day like today has to even exist, but I am so thankful my angel has his/her own special day.

There are so many thoughts going through my head about this day and I am not near eloquent enough to get them onto paper so I won't try.

Please pray for all of our angels and all parents of angels today.

"These are my footprints, 
so perfect and so small. 
These tiny footprints 
never touched the ground at all. 
Not one tiny footprint, 
for now I have wings. 
These tiny footprints were meant 
for other things. 
You will hear my tiny footprints, 
in the patter of the rain. 
Gentle drops like angel's tears, 
of joy and not from pain. 
You will see my tiny footprints, 
in each butterflies' lazy dance. 
I'll let you know I'm with you, 
if you just give me the chance. 
You will see my tiny footprints, 
in the rustle of the leaves. 
I will whisper names into the wind, 
and call each one that grieves. 
Most of all, these tiny footprints, 
are found on Mommy and Daddy's hearts. 
'Cause even though I'm gone now, 
We'll never truly part." 
~Unknown

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I, too, have a sweet little one waiting on me in Heaven. Yesterday was so bittersweet. I feel very blessed to have my two babies in my arms, but still was sad about the one that isn't.

I am glad that there is a day set aside for people to remember!

Lisa said...

love you friend, love our angels. XOXOX