Thursday, October 18, 2012

Homecoming 2012

This past weekend was the Katy Homecoming game against Taylor HS.  This game is always so fun because you inevitably run into former classmates, we typically win, and it's fun looking at all the mums and watching the crowning of the queen at halftime.

Carter's first official homecoming date was with Nancy.  Too bad I forgot to get a picture with the lovebirds.

My favorite Stang came to the game with me! She's such a good sport every year at the KHS vs THS game.  I LOVED getting to love on her sweet baby BOY bump.  :)

This is Mason's "cheese" face, lol

And the best we could do getting a picture of the boys together:

I tried out my zoom lens at this game.  It was nice getting close shots from far away, but will be much better during the day as the flash doesn't work too far.


Pretty cool, huh?  It's quite a bit heavier than my regular lens so I won't be packing it to all of the games.

Halftime fun:






Matt was excited after a pick-6...so glad I was able to snag that picture, just wish the glare wasn't on his face.  He coached most of the second half from the sideline.



Katy won 56-7, which reminds me that I should do a football update soon.  Happy Homecoming!


New favorite pic! Lol! 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Loving the smocked Jon Jon on your precious boy!! :)