Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Laura's Birthday Dinner

I didn't have a chance to post about this last week, but we were able to all get together and eat at Los Cucos last Wednesday for Laura's birthday celebration.  Before we went to dinner we had a little photo shoot at home.



Baby boy was in a bad mood and was hiding his smiles.  I still managed to get a little half-smile at the end.

It was so good to see Drew, Aunt Denese and Uncle Gary.  Little Man spent most of the night sitting in Aunt Denese's lap and was so content.  He just sat and watched everyone and everything.  


Little Miss Brooxie Kate had a grand ole time visiting with everyone and celebrating her mama.  She may have stolen a few bites of icing...my girl! :) 





I love family gatherings and football games, etc so I can show Carter off to everyone, but I NEVER get to hold him!  I stole him for a quick pic before he went to sleep in his stroller.  I need to be more deliberate about getting pictures of the two (or three) of us when I can.  99% of his pictures are just of him by himself. 



Happy birthday, Laura!  We had a great time celebrating with you! Hope your 26th year is as wonderful as you are! 

No comments: