Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One Year Later

October 23, 2011

This is what we woke up to one year ago today.  It was a Sunday (I think) and Matt was home, so we were together when we found out (versus waiting for a phone call from the doctor).  I literally walked into the living room where he was and showed him the stick, nothing fancy.  (I went all out the first time we were pregnant so decided to go a different direction this time.)  It was one of the tests with pink lines and he told me it was negative because the second line was so light.  So I went and took the digital one shown above and took it back out to him.  It was such a sweet moment, followed quickly by 35 weeks of prayer that things would be okay.  We didn't get blood confirmation for two more days after I took this test.

October 23, 2012

No second-guessing this face!  Love him!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Love this post as well! AND OMG I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK, I just saw the picture on my feed and no title, my tummy dropped, I thought you were pregnant again. Darn it!!!