Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dimming the Lights

Now that Carter is here I'm feeling the need to make this blog private.  I started this blog in 2008 as our own little family scrapbook and it turned into a great way to keep our families and friends up-to-date on everything we were doing.  I definitely don't want to stop scrapbooking/blogging, but I do want to trim down what is out there for the entire internet to see.

I've read that it can be complicated to go from public to private and I just don't have time to deal with it being a huge headache.

Does anyone out there have any input/advice about private blogs?  I'm not going to make it private today but I want it to happen in the near future.  Thanks in advance!  

1 comment:

Daniel and Jamie said...

I completely understand, and having just gone from public to private, I can totally help you. The biggest headache is getting everyone's email and then having them register for a username and password. Many people for some reason have a hard time doing this, but it really is just as easy as signing up for a username and password. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help! =)