Friday, August 31, 2012

Game day baby!!

Dear Daddy,

I can't wait to go to my first football game today.  You have been telling me all about it for what seems like forever now!  When I was in Mama's belly you would tell me about all the different teams we were going to face and talked me through some plays.  This summer you taught me all about the 3-4 defense and all the positions on the field.  And now tonight I get to see it all in person!  I can't wait!

Mama has my outfit all picked out.  She keeps telling me not to grow so I can fit into everything.  I don't understand how I'm supposed to stop growing?!?


Good luck, Daddy!  I'll be cheering for you in the stands!  If you see me with my eyes closed it's just because I'm praying to the football gods, not napping.  I promise.

Love you,
Carter

And for Uncle Jeff

2 comments:

Nikki Kallina said...

Carter looks so cute in his football outfit! Have fun! :)

Grace Meeker said...

LOVE that little bundle of cuteness!! =) such a cutie patootie