Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Town Pep Rally

Yay, football season!!

We officially kicked off football season at KHS last night with the annual town pep rally. This year was SUPER special because 1) Carter...duh, and 2) Brooks danced with the cheerleaders! You are supposed to be 4 before you can do dance-n-cheer but Henson gave us the hook up ;)




Matt was introduced as the Defensive Coordinator (yay!) and he got to introduce his linebackers to the crowd.  I'm sure he was nervous talking on the mic but he did great.



Carter got LOTS of love from everyone there...I don't think I held him the entire night.  If this is what football season is like I might have to start fighting for my kid, lol!




Such a fun night! Go Tigers! 






1 comment:

Nikki Kallina said...

That is such a cute pic of Brooks and Matt running towards each other! Looks like a fun night! Carter looks adorable in his football outfit!