Friday, August 10, 2012

Brooks is 2!

Happy Birthday, Brooxie Kate!

Oh my word, I CANNOT believe this little princess is TWO!! Happy, happy birthday, sweet baby girl!   

She is at such a fun, busy, exciting age.  I love that she can communicate with us (yesterday is the car she told me "bebe tying" code for "the baby is crying") and we can have mini conversations.  When you ask her how old she is she holds up one finger from each hand and says "tuu!" She knows all of her animals and the noises they make, know's our house (Matty's house actually, I'm always left out of that one) when we pull up in the car, and knows all of our cars, or "tucks."  The best is when she says Matt's name..."Mayee"...the T's never make an appearance, lol.

Love you, Brooks! Hope you have a great birthday!   

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for all the love Aunt Mandy!!! Can't wait to party with yall today and tomorrow!