Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If I Were An Olympian...

I would win a gold medal in crying like a blubbering fool this week.  Seriously, the tears are ridiculous!
  • several times during the news
  • all P&G commercials
  • watching the Fab 5 win gold
  • seeing all the Olympian's parents cheer on their children (and imagining cheering on Carter in his first Varsity football game!) 
  • an episode of NY Med
  • listening to couples scream "We're debt free!" on the Dave Ramsey radio show
  • when Carter cried and cried for hours Tuesday night
  • several episodes of Grey's Anatomy I taped this week, including the episode where George's dad dies...rip my heart out
I can't help but think that I'm going to look like Aly Raisman's parents in the stands at Carter's football games, lol!

These hormones need to get a grip! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are not alone!!! LOL While Adam was out of town, I felt like that was all I did was cry! I think these hormones are worse than when I was pregnant!!

Erika said...

Oh my gosh-- LOVE that video of Aly's parents!!! SO funny.