Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa visit 2013

Confession...I love a good crying Santa picture.  Does that make me completely awful?  They always put a smile on my face and provide a good laugh.  So this year when we went to visit Santa I was secretly hoping Carter would turn on the waterworks.


What a good boy! We went right after naptime (right when Santa came "on duty") and there was absolutely no one there but us.  Our Bass Pro Shop has an entire set-up with moving reindeer, a duck hunting station, a train station, and Santa. Carter was able to walk around and explore the entire area since we had it to ourselves.  And he even talked to Santa...from a distance.  But as soon as I put him on the man in red's lap and stepped away he had a meltdown.  It was great! They snapped one picture and I swooped in to save the day and he was all better.  He even waved "bye bye" to Santa as we walked away! 

We're working on "Carter, what does Santa say?" but all we can sometimes get in return is "ho ho."  He can't seem to get three "ho's" in a row, haha! 

And for comparison...here is our 2012 Santa picture:

No comments: