Tuesday, December 24, 2013

24 Weeks

December 24, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 24 weeks
Size of babies: cantaloupes 
Genders: blush and bashful  
Weight gain: 21pounds
Belly growth: 10 inches 
Movement: constantly...I've got a head on my bladder and another in my ribs
Sleep: no weird dreams this week that I remember, but I've not been sleeping well at all. I've had several nights of almost no sleep at all. 
Stretch Marks: none yet
Symptoms: severe backache, leg cramps, and heartburn
Cravings: thirsty most of the day, mainly craving cold drinks and Rita's Frozen Custard!
Belly button: further and further out everyday! My belly button never went all the way out with Carter so this is something new and funny to watch! 

What I miss: being comfortable and being able to keep up with Carter 
Best moment this week: Matt is off work for the next 2 weeks so it's nice to have some help and see him and Carter playing all day
Best husband moment/quote: my nightly back rubs are coming without request anymore. He reaches over and rubs my back all the time now :)
Notes: being pregnant during the holidays is not as magical as I imagined. I can't eat a lot of sweets because of the heartburn, I can't go do a lot of things because I have no energy, and there are no holiday cocktails to enjoy. Bah humbug. 
Comparison picture to 24 weeks with Carter:

And, of course, my little elf


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good pictures! You look sooo pretty! ILY