Tuesday, December 10, 2013

22 Weeks

December 10, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 22 weeks
Size of babies: papayas
Genders: blush and bashful  
Weight gain: 17 pounds
Belly growth: 9 inches 
Movement: all the time, moreso from Baby B
Sleep: I had one really rough night this week, but the other nights I slept great!
Stretch Marks: none yet
Symptoms: my back is killing me.  I finally went to a chiropractor today and it feels better right now, but there's only so much she can do. Also having some really random dreams. 
Cravings: thirsty most of the day, mainly craving cold drinks and Rita's Frozen Custard!
Belly button: and we're out
What I miss: being able to sit, drive or stand without constant back pain
Best moment this week: Carter hugging and kissing my belly constantly 
Best husband moment/quote: chiropractor ordered nightly back massages!
Notes: this is the day I went on bed rest with Carter....so far so good this time around
Comparison picture to 22 weeks with Carter:


And my TWO best boys got in the picture this week (can you spot the second one?)