Tuesday, December 31, 2013

25 Weeks

December 31, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 25 weeks
Size of babies: cauliflowers
Genders: 100% both still girls  
Weight gain: 23 pounds
Belly growth: 10.5 inches 
Movement: Baby Girl B is officially grounded as soon as she is born.  She is head-up and in my ribs all day.  Baby Girl A is head down and perfect...just little kicks from her sporadically.  
Sleep: pretty terrible...my restless leg and leg cramps are keeping me awake
Stretch Marks: none yet
Symptoms: my back is feeling much better, but that has since been replaced with the rib pain on the right side from a certain baby girl.  Still having some heartburn occassionally along with restless leg syndrome in the car and at night.  
Cravings: none...food doesn't really sound good at all.  I get very full very fast while I'm eating.
Belly button: out
What I miss: everything
Best moment this week: seeing baby girls on ultrasound and heart their heartbeats (148 and 161)
Best husband moment/quote: "I really don't think you were ever this big with Carter Man...how much bigger are you supposed to get??"  Wow.
Notes: we started working on painting the nursery this week (light gray), washing clothes we have received, and I will get my first round of steroid shots on Thursday and Friday of this week. 
Comparison picture to 25 weeks with Carter:

No comments: