Tuesday, December 3, 2013

21 Weeks

December 3, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 21 weeks
Size of babies: pomegranates
Genders: GIRLS!! I have finalized the names, just waiting on approval from Matty   
Weight gain: 15 pounds
Belly growth: 8.5 inches 
Movement: yes, and I am starting to be able to distinguish between kicks and punches, Baby A and Baby B
Sleep: not great
Stretch Marks: none yet
Symptoms: my skin still looks awful...I'm ready for that to be over, my back really hurts at night, along with leg cramps and restless leg
Cravings: nothing specific, just thirsty quite often and nothing sounds good to eat
Belly button: flirting with the idea of being an outie full time
What I miss: ease of movement
Best moment this week: our anatomy scans, blood work, and genetic testing all came back PERFECT! Praise The Lord! 
Best husband moment/quote: 
Notes: yesterday Baby A was 14 ounces and Baby B was 15 ounces
Comparison picture to 21 weeks with Carter:
At 21 weeks with Carter I was sick with a virus, thus the beautiful picture

No comments: