Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Card 2013

We didn't get any formal family pictures taken this year so one morning before church (the only day Matt is home during daylight) we met up with Aunt Sara at the front of the neighborhood to try and get a good picture of the 3 of us.  The photo shoot was a dis.as.ter. but when I got home and uploaded the pictures I realized the very first picture we took would work.  Matt is standing at a weird angle, Carter has his hand in his mouth, not the best shot of the 3 of us but it will work.


Not a framer, but it will do!  Trying to get a good picture of the 3 of us was really frustrating.  Carter wanted to run all over the place and wouldn't sit still for a second.  I have no idea how we will manage this next year with 3 kids?!?  The outtakes from that day are pretty hilarious:





So yeah...fun times.

I was finally able to sit down this year and make a book of all of our old Christmas cards.  I thought a book would be better than picture frames so we can easily add one each year and keep track of all of our cards.  I think it turned out pretty cute with minimal effort!







It's funny to look back and see how much hair Matt had back in 2008, haha! Or our typo in 2010...whoops! 

And look how cute our friends are...Emily gets the gold medal for having the first Christmas card to arrive.  I think I opened hers the day after Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures, better than "formal". These are great pictures of a wonderful family! ILY