Wednesday, December 18, 2013

23 Weeks

December 17, 2013


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 23 weeks
Size of babies: grapefruits
Genders: blush and bashful  
Weight gain: 19 pounds
Belly growth: 10 inches 
Movement: still getting lots of movement from Baby Girl B, especially when Carter sits in my lap.  Maybe she's excited to meet her big brother? 
Sleep: depends on the night; some good and some bad nights.  Still having very vivid dreams.
Stretch Marks: none yet
Symptoms: severe backache, vivid dreams, leg cramps, heartburn, and very emotional
Cravings: thirsty most of the day, mainly craving cold drinks and Rita's Frozen Custard!
Belly button: out
What I miss: being able to sit, drive or stand without constant back pain.  And any form of alcohol. 
Best moment this week: I'll be honest, it's really getting hard to enjoy anything anymore.  I'm in near constant pain and everything is so hard to do.  I'm trying to keep a positive attitude but I also need to admit when things are hard.  This week was hard. 
Best husband moment/quote: "At least by the time the girls get here you will be used to being awake all night."  Thanks, babe.
Notes: I feel like I'm living on borrowed time, trying to get ALL THE THINGS done before the inevitable bed rest starts.  I just need to make it through the next week or two! 
Comparison picture to 23 weeks with Carter:
Whoa, nelly!  You can definitely tell there is an extra baby in there! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pumpkin, you look soooo pretty!