Monday, April 23, 2012

Emily and Ella visit

I've completely forgotten to blog about this, but Emily and Ella came to see me a few weeks ago!  I had not seen Ella since last June, and it was SO good to see the growing girl! And I am so thankful that Emily (even more pregnant than me!) was willing to drive all the way down to Katy with a 2 1/2 year old.  THANK YOU EMMY!

We had a great time just catching up, talking baby stuff, and we even went out to eat! Of course I didn't take any pictures except this one on my phone Saturday night, ugh!  I wish I would have been better and taken some pictures with Ella.

26 weeks and 30 weeks.  Can you tell who is having a boy and who is having a girl?!? ;)

We're hoping Emily can make it to my shower in a few weeks, and then the next time we see each other Baby Boy and Miss Eva will be meeting for the first time!  The future Mr. and Mrs. McDaniel!! Haha! 

No comments: