Thursday, April 12, 2012

Going to the chapel!

I'm so excited I want to scream from the rooftops...SARA AND RANDY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!


Sara called us about 9:30 last night with the BIG news and we immediately ran over to her house to celebrate!  Randy had taken Sara to dinner at Taste of Texas (yum! I think I have a new craving!) and when they came home there were rose petals everywhere.




And he had the most GORGEOUS ring made for Sara.  Seriously, this thing is GORG!!!



Cooper and Sophie were really excited too! 

Randy and Sara,
We are SO stinking excited for y'all to start this chapter in your story.  The biggest congratulations go out to two of the BEST people we know and we are beyond THRILLED to have Randy join our family.  May God bless the two of you during your engagement and marriage. Love you both!   

2 comments:

Sara said...

:)) LOVE you!!! I don't think I've stopped smiling all day!

Robby and Stephanie said...

LIKE!
I love how excited the mutts are;)