Thursday, April 19, 2012

29 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: butternut squash
Gender: BOY!!!
Weight gain: 16 pounds
Movement: all the time, all over the place
Sleep: I'm having good nights and bad nights.  Still sleep the best after Matt goes to work in the mornings. 
Symptoms: back still hurts most days, no heartburn lately (knock on wood)
Cravings: no real cravings but insanely thirsty all day 
What I miss: dancing! 
Best moment this week: nothing memorable this week, but I am glad to be in my third trimester...every week counts! 
Best husband moment/quote: listening Matt talk about football season and telling me all the things during the game I need to be teaching to Monkey
Belly-button watch: right side is starting to poke out a little, I think it's time to say goodbye
Notes: I've reached the tired/uncomfortable phase.  Thank God I'm on bed rest because there is no way I would make it through a day of work right now.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have officially popped!! So cute!! Hang in there - we are almost through this!! :)