Wednesday, April 11, 2012

28 Weeks: 3rd Trimester!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Chinese cabbage...3 pounds on his ultrasound today
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: yup, even my pj's are getting tight
Weight gain: 15 pounds...thank you, Easter candy
Movement: mostly on my left side where his feet are. U/S tech said he was head down today.
Sleep: I'm having good nights and bad nights.  Still sleep the best after Matt goes to work in the mornings. 
Symptoms: backache, oh my poor back! And leg cramps at night.
Cravings: anything sweet, still can't stand the idea of Mexican food
What I miss: not much, I guess being comfortable when I am sitting.  But I'm so excited about this little one I don't even care! 
Best moment this week: tie between seeing Monkey dance around at my ultrasound today and seeing Matt's face at childbirth class Monday night.  Should have taken a picture.  
Best husband moment/quote: Before class on Monday night, "I swear if I watch another lady giving birth tonight I'm walking out that door and never coming back"
Belly-button watch: hanging on by a thread
Notes: Slammed my belly in the car door today on the way to my appointment.  It hurt so bad and I was so worried about Monkey but he was happy as a clam (and healthy!) on the ultrasound, praise God!    

No comments: