Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter fun!

I have no idea how I've gotten so behind on blogging when all I do is sit in bed all day.  Bad Amanda.

This weekend we were able to celebrate with both families, which is always great during holidays.  I hate having to split time and waste time in the car traveling when we could be spending time with our loved ones.  We have stayed home for Easter the past two years and I am loving this new tradition.

Friday and Saturday we went to the McDaniel's to celebrate with Diana's family, eat crawfish and BBQ, swim and just enjoy time with each other.  I took it easy but still got told 5 million times to sit down and rest, lol!  I guess now I know where Mrs. Diana gets it from :)

Mason was too cute all weekend: walking with his squeaky shoes, splashing in the pool, giving baby kisses and riding on the tractor.  Can't wait until next Easter when we have TWO little boys running around!
 Love, love, LOVE this little face!!

 Mrs. Diana's brother and sisters


I feel like Monkey and Mason are going to look alike- so this picture MAY be a little glimpse into the future :)




Sunday Matt and I went to church by ourselves.  We bought Easter lilies for my grandfather and his grandparents and I wish I had taken a picture of all the lilies before we left, but I didn't even think of it.  Plus it was PACKED and my back was killing me by the end of the service so all I wanted to do was get home.  We headed over to my parents house for lunch and I think Matt is still full from all he ate, lol! 

We got her bubbles for Easter

She wasn't sure what to think at first

I think she caught on 



Tired babydoll after lunch


I spending the day in bed today after being out all weekend.  Luckily I found some re-runs of Grey's Anatomy on Lifetime to help me pass the day before childbirth class tonight.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll catch up on the blogging I need to do.  No promises.

No comments: