Wednesday, April 4, 2012

27 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: head of cauliflower
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: the picture above is a regular top and maternity jeans
Weight gain: 13 pounds
Movement: still at certain times of the day.  Today he moved at the doctor when she was trying to get his heart rate, hehe.  He's breech right now which is providing me with some relief.
Sleep: I'm having good nights and bad nights.  Still sleep the best after Matt goes to work in the mornings. 
Symptoms: backache and leg cramps
Cravings: anything sweet, specifically Reese's peanut butter eggs
What I miss: Matt when he is at work during the day and being able to get comfortable
Best moment this week: Dr P clearing me to drive at my appointment today!! Music to my ears! 
Best husband moment/quote: Matt after childbirth class Monday night "I might need to sit the bench for this one.  Anyone else you want to call while you are in labor?"  Sorry bud, this one is all you.  :)
Belly-button watch: pretty much completely flat
Notes: bedding came in today! Now we can finally get started on the nursery!   

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are so tiny! Definitely all belly!

Robby and Stephanie said...

My nephew is getting so big! Can't believe he is already 27 weeks;)