Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: head of cabbage
Gender: BOY...narrowed down to 2 names!! 
Weight gain: 16 pounds
Movement: he's been hanging out in my right ribs this week
Sleep: slept good last night but terrible most of the week.  I'm having a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. 
Symptoms: backache, cramps and itchy
Cravings: nothing sounds good anymore 
What I miss: I guess I miss not fluctuation between 100 different moods all day long...ready to feel like a real person again
Best moment this week: making it to 30 weeks! Dr. P will be so happy! 
Best husband moment/quote: we're finally making progress on Monkey's name! 
Belly-button watch: still holding out...stay strong! 
Notes: we've finally started making progress on the nursery!! 

1 comment:

Larua said...

Can't believe it's already week 30!!!! Woohooo Baby McDaniel