Friday, April 20, 2012

Kelly's Korner

If you have some time today please visit Kelly's Korner blog and read the stories that have linked up with her Show Us Your Life series.  Today's topic is to link up parents who have lost children, which might not be a subject many want to think about, but I feel it's important to keep these angels memories alive.  I've shared my story before, but I just can't go back there today with my little boy moving around in my belly.  Sunday will be our angels first birthday, so this weekend will be hard enough for us.

Please pray for these families and the many more who are a part of this awful club.  The most important thing for us to do is to not ignore these sensitive topics and remember the baby, just as we would remember all the babies who are still alive.  Remember their due dates and birthdays.  Speak their names.  Tell their parents how you think of their babies, even if it needs to be in email or text.  Our angles might not be with us on Earth, but their memory is always alive.

No comments: