Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lots of posts to come!

Well, I guess I can officially announce that God has answered our prayers and Matt and I are expecting our first little one in July!  I've been blogging my little heart out over the past 12 weeks and saved everything as drafts so I have lots of fun posts to come.  As a courtesy to my fellow IF bloggers out there, you may want to unsubscribe for awhile as all these posts are about me jumping for joy over this little one.  Feel free to come back, though!

5 comments:

Sara @ Making Memories of Us said...

Congratulations Amanda! I am so happy for you and Matt. I look forward to seeing what is to come for you and your family. =)

Brittany said...

Yay!!! I am just so so so happy for yall! I can't wait to read your posts!!

Grace Meeker said...

I'm soooooooo excited for you guys!!! =) Your going to be such a great Mom!!!

lauren.hartman said...

Get to posting!! I am so excited to read them!!!

Mechelle said...

I'm with Lauren.