Tuesday, December 27, 2011

11 Weeks


Written December 14



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 11 weeks
Size of baby: lime
Gender: still no idea either way
Maternity Clothes: none yet
Weight gain: Lost 2 pounds.  How is that possible?

Movement: none

Sleep: still sleepy all the time.  It's getting hard to stay awake during my afternoon classes

Symptoms: is an itchy back a pregnancy symptom?  My back has been itching like CrAzY!!

Cravings: white chocolate and peppermint covered oreo's- thanks Shelly!  

Best moment this week: Counting 5 little fingers on our ultrasound this week and seeing baby so active.  I love you baby!
Best husband moment/quote: Matt is stil being crazy about me lifting anything.  We've starting thinking about names and he randomly texts/emails me with names he thinks of.  I think we are going to start using pink and blue sticky notes on the fridge to help us decide.
Notes: Mailing our Christmas cards tomorrow!  It's about to be announced to the world!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just wait till your stomach itches ahhhhh it's horrible!!!!!!