Tuesday, December 27, 2011

10 Weeks

Written December 7


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of baby: kumquat
Gender: old wives tails are starting to point towards girl
Maternity Clothes: none yet, but some of my clothes are getting uncomfortable
Weight gain: ? Haven't weighed recently

Movement: none

Sleep: I think I'm getting more tired as this pregnancy progresses.  I thought as I made my way out of the first trimester I would get less sleepy, but that's not the case

Symptoms: nausea has gotten better- praise God for Zofran!  Skin is still really broken out and getting really dry

Cravings: MUSTARD!!  
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby MOVE on the ultrasound this week!  It was so wonderful, and Maribel (the nurse) took so much time with me to point out the hands and feet, spine and brain.  I could just watch my baby all day! 
Best husband moment/quote: Matt wasn't able to make it to the ultrasound but was SO excited when he saw the video I sent him!  Oh, and he won't let me carry ANYTHING.  At Home Depot on Monday he wouldn't let me carry an air filter.
Notes: We took our Christmas picture and designed the card.  It's so cute!  I can't wait to mail them and tell the world our news!

No comments: