Tuesday, December 27, 2011

9 Weeks

Written November 30


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 9 weeks
Size of baby: grape
Gender: old wives tails are starting to point towards girl
Maternity Clothes: none yet, but I took advantage of some black Friday sales and made my first purchase!
Weight gain: ? Haven't weighed recently

Movement: none

Sleep: sleepy all the time, having CRAZY dreams
Symptoms: ready for a new bra size, skin break-out, and severe nausea.  Got my Rx for Zofran on Monday and feeling much better!
Cravings: egg salad sandwich with lots of mustard, yum!
Best moment this week: Sharing the news with our families on Thanksgiving!  There is no better feeling in the world than seeing the beaming faces of your loved ones after telling them you are starting a family.  I wish I could seal that feeling in a bottle forever. 
Best husband moment/quote: Nothing to note this week except that Matt was actually the one who reminded me to take my belly pic this week
Notes: We have decided to share the news with the world over our Christmas cards.  Been busy designing this week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Zofran will work like a charm! I am 16 weeks but still have to take it about once a week. My newest craving is chick fil a chicken salad! You look great!