Friday, December 23, 2011

4 Weeks

Written October 25, 2011



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 4 weeks

Size of baby: poppyseed

Gender: ?

Maternity Clothes: None yet, but definitely in sweat pants at night
Weight gain: 0
Movement: Obviously none, but can't wait to feel our little one!
Sleep: Ever since I started acupuncture in July I've had the best sleep of my life and that hasn't changed. Tired at 9:30, up at 5:00 no problem.  Hoping that continues. 
Symptoms: Can you say BLOAT?!?  Holy cow, at night I feel like I look 4 months pregnant already!  My sweet husband swears it's all in my head, but DANG!  Oh and intensely hungry all.the.time.
Cravings: Anything I can get my hands on, lol
Best moment this week: Finding out we were pregnant and having our own little "secret" :)
Best husband moment/quote: Him addressing me as "hey preggo" all the time

No comments: