Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 Weeks

Written December 21



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: plum
Gender: some days I think boy, and others I think girl
Maternity Clothes: almost there!
Weight gain: -1

Movement: none

Sleep: sleeping a lot now that it is Christmas break

Symptoms: still having a little nausea

Cravings: I can't drink enough water, I'm always thirsty

Best moment this week: being released from the RE and seeing Dr. P again for the first time.  She was SO excited to see me!  She said her and the nurses said as soon as I came back to them pregnant they would all go out for drinks to celebrate, lol!

Best husband moment/quote: I wouldn't say best, but Matt has vetoed almost every name I've thrown out.  We're never going to get this baby named!
Notes: baby gots LOTS of Christmas presents this week.  We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

We could not agree on names easily either. Gene named Jordan, I named Jenna and we "discussed" names for Jami for 9 months. On the way to the hospital to have Jami we came to an agreement. It will all be fine! xoxox