Friday, December 23, 2011

6 Weeks

Written November 10
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 6 weeks
Size of baby: lentil bean
Gender: not leaning either way yet

Maternity Clothes: none yet, but would love to wear sweatpants to work!

Weight gain: 0
Movement: obviously none, but can't wait to feel our little one!
Sleep: so wonderful I've needed a few naps this week :)
Symptoms: Still bloated, more tired than usual but not exhausted, bad taste in my mouth/ slight nausea
Cravings: Egg salad sandwich with mustard, which is strange bc I hate mustard
Best moment this week: Seeing our little one for the first time this week! Love!  And telling our families!
Best husband moment/quote: Him asking how long these "hormones" I'm experiencing will last.  Poor thing!
Notes: The nurse said I'm so bloated because my right ovary is enlarged.  I will go back tomorrow so the doctor can look at it, which means I get a second ultrasound this week!


No comments: