Friday, December 23, 2011

5 Weeks

Written November 2, 2011



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 5 weeks
Size of baby: sesame seed

Gender: not leaning either way yet

Maternity Clothes: wore a pair of pants unbuttoned to work this week, lol!

Weight gain: 0
Movement: obviously none, but can't wait to feel our little one!
Sleep: had one night this week where I kept waking up, but other than that pretty good  
Symptoms: I've gone from being super hungry to not hungry at all.  Had a little bit of nausea this afternoon, but it didn't last long.  And still BLOAT!
Cravings: None
Best moment this week: Our blood work came back within normal range and setting our appointment for our first ultrasound next week!!
Best husband moment/quote: He calls me "sesame" now :)
Notes: Took off work on Monday because I had sharp, stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and was freaking out.  Saw the doctor and he said it was just normal pains from my uterus stretching.  He noted that my pain would probably be worse than most women because I'm so small.  Yay for baby growing!


No comments: