Wednesday, December 28, 2011

13 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: peach
Gender: some days I think boy, and others I think girl
Maternity Clothes: almost there! My clothes still fit but pants are so uncomfortable.  I think I'll be in maternity clothes soon not because of my bulging belly, but because anything touching my stomach is irritating.
Weight gain: -1
Movement: none
Sleep: more tired this week than I have been the entire pregnancy
Symptoms: threw up for the first time this week, yuck!  I thought symptoms were supposed to get better as I near the 2nd trimester, not worse! 
Cravings: I can't drink enough water, I'm always thirsty
What I miss: DIET COKE!!!  Also, sleeping on my stomach is getting a little more uncomfortable each night.  It's not going to be too much longer until I'm on my side.
Best moment this week: baby had such a wonderful first Christmas; lots of love from our families.  Christmas Eve service was so special this year, especially thinking about what next year will be like. 
Best husband moment/quote: Matt spent a lot of time researching cameras for us and we bought a Canon Rebel T3i this week.  Now we just have to figure out how to use it!
Notes: had our genetic screening today and baby was napping the entire time!  Hope that trend continues long past 13 weeks :)

2 comments:

Robby and Stephanie said...

Fingers crossed that your little bug is just as good of a sleeper outside your comfy belly;)
Also, yeah for the new camera. I'll check into classes for us and let you know what I find!

Mechelle said...

I was lying on my stomach the first time I felt each of my babies move. So, if it is not really comfy to lie that way...you will feel Baby McD very soon!