Thursday, February 2, 2012

18 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: sweet potato
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: I've still been going back and forth between maternity and non-maternity pants.  The above picture is mat pants and regular shirt.
Weight gain: guessing 5ish pounds
Movement: Still not feeling anything daily, but I felt something Tuesday night that I'm positive was him.  So sweet! 
Sleep: Ugh, not sleeping good this week.  Bought a maternity wedge today after a glowing recommendation from a friend.
Symptoms: dull ache/pain in my lower abdomen
Cravings: none that I can remember
What I miss: Diet Coke
Best moment this week: starting to decide how we want the nursery to be set-up.  Not finalized yet but we are making progress cleaning things out of there.  
Best husband moment/quote: Matt being a doll and moving all the furniture in the house my himself in preparation for our new floors.  He wouldn't even let me move a lamp!
Notes: I can't really put it into words very well, but pregnancy after infertility is so...weird.  I feel like I can't really fit into either category anymore and I'm not sure how to process everything.  Maybe more on this later.  

2 comments:

Laura said...

OMG!! You finally look pregnant! That baby looks good on you :)

Mechelle said...

I agree with Laura, but I showed my hubby. Now, keep in mind he's recently been diagnosed with diabetes and is seriously working on losing weight. He says, and I quote: "Oh, yeah, she is just busting at the seams!" He is a cutie.

Amanda, you look great!